CRMLS i-Tech Broker Report: November Edition
November 2020 CEO Update
Statement from David Kissinger, CEO, Glendale Association of REALTORS®
GAOR is pleased to join CRMLS while continuing to offer you, our members, the same Rapattoni i-Tech MLS experience that you have come to know from past years. Our new partnership will help preserve the preferences of those of our members who want to maintain their real estate business on i-Tech.
As a member of GAOR, you can keep using your familiar i-Tech MLS plus gain access to CRMLS’s best-in-class products, services, training, and support. Watch for more messages coming soon that will introduce you to everything that CRMLS has to offer. We are at the beginning of a transition period during which we anticipate no service disruption. As always, as a GAOR member, you may work with the platform of your choice for your MLS needs.
The information in this broker report is available for you to share with your office manager and office admin staff. Resources for you and your agents on any modifications to how you do business are available on our webpage: CRMLS COVID-19 Resources. Please make sure to look out for emails from CRMLS and your local association as they become available.
- Request free training for your agents.
- Want to learn more about the CRMLS & Glendale partnership & member benefits? Schedule an update for your office.
- We offer many Resources for Brokers, office managers and office admin staff. View your Broker Resources here.
- Have an MLS question? Skip the hold time by calling our Broker Support at 909-859-2043
- CRMLS Customer Care is available for your agents i-Tech related calls beginning December 9 at 1-800-925-1525 or online.