Curious to know what our Compliance Department is hearing? Read our top trending items for the month.
1. Rule Changes as of September 1, 2021
Citation Policy Changes and Rules and Regulations changes take effect September 1, 2021. To see the details of all upcoming rule changes, read the CRMLS Rules & Policy Change Summary.
A few of the most impactful changes to the Citation Policy are as follows:
- One of the most impactful changes is the “Business Days” modification. The Rules will no longer use the term “Business Days,” except for Rule 7.9 (Clear Cooperation). Otherwise, all references to days in the Rules mean calendar days.
- Rule 7.9 will no longer be eligible for a warning prior to issuance of a citation.
- Rule 10.1 is being added to the Citation Policy and specifically addresses failure to obtain a Coming Soon Form prior to entering a listing in Coming Soon status. This will be enforced with an associated fine of $750.00 for violations.
2. Comprehensive Compliance FAQ
This document serves as a comprehensive overview of most frequently asked CRMLS Compliance questions.
3. Compliance training is available for your office
Compliance now has an online Training Request Form, found here! Submit your request for compliance training at your office and our team will get in touch with you to schedule!
Please note: CRMLS Compliance will coordinate all scheduled events with the contact and email on the submission form. Please be sure to review and respond to all incoming emails regarding your request.
Resources to Remember
- CRMLS Compliance Homepage
- Coming Soon Form
- CRMLS Compliance Knowledgebase
- The Clear Cooperation Policy