Curious to know what our Compliance Department is hearing? Read our top trending items for the month.
1. The Saturday business day rule scheduled for 5/1 has been delayed
This planned rule change has been delayed for the foreseeable future based on feedback we’ve received.
2. Registered vs. Coming Soon in Matrix
Remembering the differences between the Registered and Coming Soon status doesn’t have to be complicated! Click here to view a simple chart to help you use each status. Please note: this applies to Matrix only.
3. How to Include or Exclude a Listing From the Internet
By default, CRMLS distributes listings you input into your MLS system to a selection of internet websites. These include the websites of other CRMLS brokers and agents as well as broader presence sites like Realtor.com.
If your seller directs you to display their property listing only in the CRMLS system so that no other websites display the seller’s property, written authorization from the seller is needed.
3. Comprehensive Compliance FAQ
Clear Cooperation Policy Resources to Remember
- CRMLS Compliance Homepage
- Coming Soon Form
- CRMLS Compliance Knowledgebase
- The Clear Cooperation Policy