Curious to know what our Compliance Department is hearing? Read our top trending items for the month.
1. Prevention Plans uploaded must be unbranded
Flex & Matrix users, please note: When including COVID-19 prevention plans in MLS listings, the best places to do so are:
- As supplements (non-public facing)
- As a link in Private Remarks (non-public facing)
- As an uploaded photo; however, it is critical that these photos not be branded by the agent or broker (newly approved by CRMLS Board of Directors)
Paragon users, please note: When including COVID-19 prevention plans in MLS listings, the best places to do so are:
- As Documents (non-public facing)
- As a link in Confidential Remarks (non-public facing)
- As an uploaded photo; however, it is critical that these photos not be branded by the agent or broker. (newly approved by CRMLS Board of Directors)
In addition, we’re offering some guidance on how to follow recent guidelines from Cal OSHA on how to safely conduct business during the COVID-19 viral outbreak.
It’s important to note that the task of establishing a written COVID-19 prevention plan belongs to the listing brokers, not the MLS. While there are some guidelines, it is up to the individual broker and seller to determine their specific COVID-19 prevention plan.
C.A.R. has posted an extensive FAQ regarding showings that you may find valuable. It includes guidance on where to find C.A.R.-created documents and pictograms.
Visit the CRMLS COVID-19 Resources page for up-to-date information affecting the real estate industry.
2. Coming Soon listings are live
Coming Soon listings are live, which means changes made to the list price, status, and compensation will show under their history sections. If any information was entered inaccurately, contact your local Association or Board for further assistance.
Learn more about Coming Soon: Flex Coming Soon FAQs:
3. Ran into Off MLS marketing? Report to OffMLSMarketing@crmls.org or online
Please make sure you report an off MLS property by emailing OffMLSMarketing@crmls.org or by filling out our webform (link to: https://crmls.secure.force.com/TicketSubmission/).
Please note: All submissions are anonymous.
4. Is the C.A.R. SELM form or equivalent exclusion form still required?
Yes, if the property will never be placed in the MLS and therefore will never be publicly advertised (Paragraph 7.D(2) on C.A.R. Form RLA, Revised 6/20). A C.A.R. SELM form may also be necessary if you are using a version other than C.A.R. Form RLA, Revised 6/20. View our Registered FAQs to learn more..
5. Following showing instructions is required!
Clear Cooperation Policy Resources to Remember