CRMLS Broker Report: November 2019
CRMLS Signs Agreement with BoxMLS
Exciting news for CRMLS users! To compete with today’s technology, CRMLS users need a foundation built for the future. That’s why CRMLS has signed an agreement to offer BoxMLS to all CRMLS users at no additional cost.
BoxMLS leverages a lightning-fast API with a streamlined, mobile-friendly user interface. This agreement provides CRMLS users with a cutting-edge listing data tool that provides real-time, cross-MLS data in a single interface. BoxMLS will launch in the first quarter of 2020. With BoxMLS, you can expect:
- Ultramodern & intuitive search
- Branded, MLS-compliant virtual office website (VOW)
- Branded mobile app
- Listing management tool
For comments and questions, please contact CRMLS:
RealSatisfied and RateMyAgent Integration is Now Live
RealSatisfied reviews now feed into RateMyAgent at the click of a button – no more managing multiple platforms or importing manually.
What is RateMyAgent? RateMyAgent is a CRMLS Marketplace product designed to help you collect, share, and promote your best client reviews.
- All RateMyAgent reviews are verified & linked to a transaction
- You choose which clients review you, and can also upload any existing reviews
- A RateMyAgent profile is available to CRMLS users at no additional cost
Features available at no cost to CRMLS users include:
- A professional profile page with RateMyAgent
- Tools to create personalized digital ads
- Widgets to feed positive RateMyAgent reviews to your website or share across social media
FastStats now in InfoSparks
We’re excited to announce that we’re working with ShowingTime to provide you with elegant and easy-to-use stats in a new suite of market reports called FastStats.
FastStats, available to CRMLS Matrix users at no additional cost, currently includes Local Market Updates and Monthly Indicator Reports. These reports will help you and your clients understand the prevailing trends in your local housing market.
You can access your new benefit from CRMLS by clicking on the FastStats tab in InfoSparks:
FastStats is a tidy, map-based interface that displays all reports in one location. Simply select from a drop-down menu or from a map of a region and you can generate a report right away. It includes:
- Local Market Updates: monthly, one-page market reports covering nine key housing metrics.
- Monthly Indicators: a series of monthly market-wide reports that cover each of the key metrics in further depth with written analysis, overview pages by property type and historical trends for each metric.
- Annual Report (coming soon): a thorough package of details for local residential real estate, complete with a full-page summary write-up, quick facts about current trends for eight housing metrics, more thorough details and rankings of several metrics, and a list of key values for local geographies.
Risk Management Corner
Check out this FAQ guide to help keep your agents within the rules.
October 2019 Market Trend Recap
Paragon Enhancements live on December 3
View the latest updates coming to Paragon.