Welcome to the April 2021 Broker Report. This information is available for you to share with your agents and office staff. Resources for you and your agents on any modifications to how you do business are available on our webpage: CRMLS COVID-19 Resources.
New Consumer Protection rules are coming in 2021.
Click here for more information.
Fair Housing Resources
- CRMLS supports fair housing for all. Find resources to help you understand fair housing laws and best practices.
- We’ve refreshed our list of Fair Housing Keywords and Phrases. Click here for more info.
Are you interested in being on the cutting edge of real estate technology?
Have your brokerage’s technical lead reach out to us for CRMLS-exclusive tech updates. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Did you know that CRMLS now handles Compliance for i-Tech Rapattoni?
Compliance is an important part of real estate. It ensures that everyone works with accurate and timely information. It protects you, your clients, and your fellow agents and brokers.
CRMLS has several resources for your reference if you have i-Tech Rapattoni Compliance questions, including the correct forms to exclude a listing from the MLS and Buyer’s Agent Change Requests. There’s a dedicated FAQ for the most common concerns, and live chat available Monday through Friday.
Have an exclusion form?
The process on filing a C.A.R. Form SELM or equivalent exclusion form has changed! Instead of sending your forms to your local Association, you will now submit your exclusion forms to CRMLS online by following the steps below.
- Obtain a compliant seller-signed exclusion form within two business days of the effective date of the listing agreement (the effective date is either 1. the beginning date on the listing agreement, or 2. the last date in which all necessary signatures were obtained, whichever is later).
- Within the same 2 business days, go to https://go.crmls.org/crmls-i-tech-rapattoni-exclude-listing/ and submit an online form.
Please note: You will be prompted to attach your physical seller-signed form within in the online submission form.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a copy of all submitted answers and a link to your uploaded form.
For more information, or to chat live with a Compliance Analyst Monday-Friday between 8:30-4pm, visit https://go.crmls.org/compliance/.
- View our Quick tips on how to use the syndication remarks field in your system to increase exposure on public internet portals.
- Please review our Rapattoni How-To videos playlist.