Welcome to the June 2021 Broker Report. This information is available for you to share with your agents and office staff. Resources for you and your agents on any modifications to how you do business are available on our webpage: CRMLS COVID-19 Resources.
New Consumer Protection rules are coming in 2021.
Click here for more information.
In-person Open Houses are back in CRMLS
We encourage you to contact your brokerage and your local jurisdiction before scheduling any open houses. Attorneys and brokers will need time to interpret these new guidelines.
CRMLS encourages you to continue to follow all federal, state, and local guidelines, as well as general common sense.
- In-person Open Houses are back! Rapattoni: Add & search an Open House
Fair Housing Resources
- CRMLS supports fair housing for all. Find resources to help you understand fair housing laws and best practices.
- We’ve refreshed our list of Fair Housing Keywords and Phrases. Click here for more info.
Did you know that CRMLS now handles Compliance for Rapattoni?
Compliance is an important part of real estate. It ensures that everyone works with accurate and timely information. It protects you, your clients, and your fellow agents and brokers.
CRMLS has several resources for your reference if you have Rapattoni Compliance questions, including the correct forms to exclude a listing from the MLS and Buyer’s Agent Change Requests. There’s a dedicated FAQ for the most common concerns, and live chat available Monday through Friday.
Have an exclusion form?
The process on filing a C.A.R. Form SELM or equivalent exclusion form has changed! Instead of sending your forms to your local Association, you will now submit your exclusion forms to CRMLS online by following the steps below.
- Obtain a compliant seller-signed exclusion form within two business days of the effective date of the listing agreement (the effective date is either 1. the beginning date on the listing agreement, or 2. the last date in which all necessary signatures were obtained, whichever is later).
- Within the same 2 business days, go to https://go.crmls.org/crmls-rapattoni-exclude-listing/ and submit an online form.
Please note: You will be prompted to attach your physical seller-signed form within in the online submission form.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a copy of all submitted answers and a link to your uploaded form.
For more information, or to chat live with a Compliance Analyst Monday-Friday between 8:30-4pm, visit https://go.crmls.org/compliance/.
- Rapattoni: Tips and Tricks Searching
- New Market Watch customization options in CRMLS Rapattoni
- Rapattoni How To: Create a Hot Sheet
- Rapattoni How To: Run a Quick Search
- Rapattoni How To: Create a Cart
- Rapattoni How To: Use the Map Search
- Rapattoni How To: Create and Manage a Search
- Rapattoni How To: Locate a Property in a Map Search
Make your voice heard!
At CRMLS, your opinion matters tremendously. We need the feedback of industry experts like yourself to help us vet potential new products and review the current lineups to ensure we are offering the best quality MLS technology experience to CRMLS users.
If you or someone you know would like to join one of our focus groups to provide feedback on products, please contact Sarah Trent Miranda at email@example.com. Participants will attend via webinar. This meeting will include important discussions, product demonstrations, and more.